While I was searching for information on Sedona I found Pink Jeep Tours. The company has been around for 50 years, since 1958. The owner once stayed in a pink hotel and thought it was memorable, so he decided to open a business with Pink Jeeps. Later on Barbie came about and a few years after she was around-she got a pink Jeep. I thought that was neat. Our tour guide had tons of information about the company and earth science...lets just say he was awesome! I've never met anyone, sorry Mr. Flowers, who knew so much about earth science and could spit it out so fast that I could actually understand the meaning!
Jake and I posing with our the Pink Jeep
A top "Chicken Point". This was once a point in the tour, but because of the 19 point turn around the jeeps had to do to make it all the way around the point-girls were scared and would get out of the jeep. This then became known as Chicken Point. The actual point was about 3X3 while the platform the Jeep would turn on was only a little wider than the jeep itself and the other side of the rock was a huge downfall. Lets just say I wouldve probably gotten out too! In the next post I will have a video of our trip-it was so exciting, it was better than off roading because we were off in the middle of no where cruising on red rock, doing 45% grades through the mountains!











No comments:
Post a Comment