On Saturday, we all went to the Greyhound racing track. It was my first time to the track so I was excited. We decided to do a little betting to see if we had what it takes...turns out we didnt. We didnt bet or lose a lot of money, but I dont really understand how to pick the winning dogs. We bet them all to place and out of 10 races we only showed 2 dogs. We did learn that 4 and 8 are winning dogs-except when we bet on 4 or 8. I think we were jinced because our dog would get out to the front and on the first turn he would get bumped or trip a little and then all of a sudden he/she was in last place. Probably 4 times our dog was in dead last. We had a blast even though we didnt win anything. I think I want to try the horse track next...maybe the Kentucky Derby, maybe.
These are just a few panoramic pictures I took while we were in Sedona. I thought they turned out really well! Enjoy! Oh, and the computer isnt letting me upload the video we took while we were on the Pink Jeep tour, so just imagine bumpy rocks and steep inclines!













2 comments:
I've been waiting for the update! Glad you two had fun! Promise to call soon!
P.S. Love your hair!
I have family in Sedona, too! It's a beautiful city, isn't it? Glad you enjoyed the trip. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment