My husband is a very, very talented man, but he has some hidden talents that he has yet to express to me (for the past 4 1/2 years) since we've been together. On Christmas I was able to experience his wonderful talent as a 'yo-yo' artist! Yup, the yo-yo...it took him a few tries to get the swing going again, but eventually he was putting it to 'sleep' and 'rockin the cradle'! He wanted so badly to go 'around the world' with it, but there just wasnt enough room for him to do it without hurting someone! If only you knew how funny it was to see him light up when he could still do the tricks! It was like a toddler in a candy store..I love him for his hidden talents! I give him lots of credit because I tried hard to make the yo-yo go down and up and struggled...what a talent! Yo-yos take talent...are you good at the yo-yo?









1 comment:
Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.
Post a Comment