Lately I've been slacking on my workout program, but I need to get on the ball seriously! 130 days til the mini & I'm so far from my goal of completing it-running/jogging the entire thing its not funny. But to be honest I'd rather be house hunting, TV watching, reading my new book, or blogging!
I've officially become obsessed with finding new gadgets, and figuring out how to do something new lately. The other day I found an awesome website to help me build and create my new blog header-which I love! It took me a while, but in the end it was worth the time. Another new thing I did was make a 'button' for YOU to grab & place on your blog or website so that you can get back to our blog quickly & in style....basically it takes the place of a link. I hardly think anyone really cares about the button, but it was a 'hard' task for bloggers & I was able to do it in a short amount of time which gave me a sense of accomplishment. Because I'm so obsessed with creating things, I made Jackie/Alex a blog header to match their current background (they were the only ones without a Christmas themed background & they had professional pics which always make things look better!)...They are 'Sweet Home Chicago' on my blog roll.
If you would like me to make one for you I would love to in my spare time! Just let me know-I've got the hang of it now & I really enjoy it. I would just need to see the background you have picked out & have the picture/pictures you want on it as well as the title! I might just make one for you and surprise you though...if in my spare time I'm bored & don't feel like exercising! At this point I'm sure my husband thinks I'm crazy for as much time as I spend on the blog!









1 comment:
I think house hunting could be a nice alternative on your workout plan, provided you walk or jog or whatever except riding anything.
Post a Comment