This year we will be attending our FIRST Ugly Sweater Christmas Party! We couldnt be more excited for it...In fact we bought our sweaters back at the end of October from Goodwill-just so we could have the most options available! Jake's, I must admit, is a lot better than mine, but I picked it out for him-I think part of what makes it so good or funny is that it is one too many sizes too small for him!! I'm searching for some bell or santa earrings to wear to match my 'ugly' theme!
This reminds me of when I actually see people wearing sweaters just like ours for real-we just saw someone at Walmart the other day with one on like mine! Too funny! Some of the people at Walmart will crack you up-just by what they are wearing (www.peopleofwalmart.com is a great site for a laugh on a bland, unhappy, feeling low kind of day). I will most definately post pictures later!
Thanks for all the house hunting tips~ we will certainly (lol, certainly is Peyton Mannings fav word-right Rach!) take them into consideration!
This reminds me of when I actually see people wearing sweaters just like ours for real-we just saw someone at Walmart the other day with one on like mine! Too funny! Some of the people at Walmart will crack you up-just by what they are wearing (www.peopleofwalmart.com is a great site for a laugh on a bland, unhappy, feeling low kind of day). I will most definately post pictures later!
Thanks for all the house hunting tips~ we will certainly (lol, certainly is Peyton Mannings fav word-right Rach!) take them into consideration!










2 comments:
Walmart sells bell jewelry!! Plus I think its only like a dollar! I saw it the other day.
your a geek:)
Post a Comment