Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do we do now....

Jake and I just got our credit reports from annualcreditreport.com (Thanks to Al)! But, now that we have them we really dont know what they mean!! Everything was green-assuming as in good, or that we've been on time with any payment we've ever had. It shows the money we still owe on our car, and student loans (ie debt) but what do we take from all this? Basically, it didnt show us anything new that we didnt already know.
It offered to give us our credit score for only $5.95, but we opted for just the report for FREE! Should we have gotten the credit score or not...Jake thought we could get that for free at a bank we we try to qualify for a loan?!


1 comment:

Tabatha said...

If I remember right, when the bank runs all your info for your loan, they run your credit report too. It will come back with your credit score and they will give all the information to you, no charge. I think they gave Jason and I copies of the report too!