Wednesday, December 16, 2009

O Christmas Tree...O Christmas Cookies!

I love Christmas decorations..they make the apartment seem so much more homey-er (if thats a word) than usual. I like just sitting with the lights off and Christmas tree lights and decorations on-I usually dont want to take them all down! So here's our Christmas tree...and our stockings are hung on the window ledge! Hopefully we'll eventually have fireplace, but for now our $5 fireplace on DVD works great!

This week I've been a lean, mean, baking machine! I made double batches of M&M cookies, sugar cookies, and snikerdoodles. On my list to complete include buckeyes, one of my personal favorites, and a new treat thanks to my co-worker Christina 'snicker suprises'! Its a mini snicker with peanut butter cookie dough around it..mmmmmm! Anything chocolate & peanut butter is awesome to me :) While I was baking, Jake was catching up on some much needed sleep.











9 more days...I still have some shopping left to do for Jake, but other than that I'm finally finished eventhough I've had a rough year. Returning and exchanging gifts to accomodate the people the gifts were for! Next year we may just donate the money we would spend to a charity, church, or something! It would be much easier and a lot less work! Who knows my mind may change later on in the year!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

wish we could actually have gifts under the tree...the animals are attracted to that thing! lucy chewed through a wire the other day and literally scared the shit out of herself!