Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! It's 2010!

We rang in 2010 with the Burch's, Zeronik's, and soon to be Dimitts (1 m; 2 t's) this year in a cabin down in Southern Indiana...pictures to come soon! However, some words or phrases to remember from our celebration include:
1. Babaganoush (it must be sausage...no I think its eggplant)
2. saying 'ninos' after every sentence
3. "L'Oreal....because it makes me feel nice"
4. ....I'm just kidding...
5. I hate this game...I will never play it again!

We are looking forward to welcoming our first niece on my side of the family, purchasing our first house, and planning for our next vacation-a spring break cruise in 2011! Oh yeah, and completing my first mini-marathon...which I'm still nervous about!
~
Some reality that is related to this post (for Ellen only): The cabin wasnt the greatest..the hot tub was too small, the kitchen was too dark, it was freezing in J/A's room, it was too close to the road, there was a used you know what in M/B's room, the electricity went out on NYE, and a breaker blew in J/A's room...Oh well I guess you get what you pay for!


2 comments:

Ellen said...

haha thanks for the reality section! :) LOVE IT! had a great time

Jackie said...

HAHA! You recapped the experience nicely.... it was great spending some quality time with everybody!