Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Durango...here I come!

I'm sitting in the airport waiting on my departing flight to Durango, CO! I'll be training out there on Wednesday and Thursday for work which means all expenses paid. I'm excited to check out Colorado for a few days. Its snowing and should be snowing the whole trip with temps in the 30's-not far from temps here in Indy. I'll be staying at a Bed and Breakfast-one that our company frequents on trips out west. I guess there are good things when you have a boss who likes nice/different experiences! Our view is of the mountains I'm told, but in a day or two I'll post pictures of how things went.

I am a bit nervous to be flying by myself as it's the first time I've ever flown by myself before. If Jake wrote on here he would be laughing hard at that (in a good way) because he knows how I am when we hit a little turbulance! Did I mention we are flying into Denver for my connecting flight...last time we flew in there I almost had a heart attack! And, one of my patients said to me last night, "Oh yeah dont read (something that tells about birds and flying) today because this time of the year there have/are alot more bird strikings happneing!!! Yikes! She didnt have to tell me that.
Oh well, I feel very well taken care of in His hands...you should be excited for pictures to come! & if you get bored-call Jake he'll be lonely with out me, but he sleeps from 8am to 5-6 pm usually-so dont interupt that!


1 comment:

Tabatha said...

Have fun!! Hope your flight goes well!