Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If only we would ask...

My Country Cabin: (pictures from NYE)

Our quaint cabin!
The ladies relaxing & playing Battle of the Sexes

The guys playing foosball after arriving at the cabin on NYE-Brian & Al took the trophy

The small hottub we had 8 people in! We lost so much water, Jake & Brian had to re-fill it with 4 tubs of hot water from the bath tub!

Ellen & Ryan

Jackie & Alex

Brian & Megan

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not that I didnt know this a long time ago, but it just became apparent again today when I got home from work...if I ask my husband or create a list for him to do it's more likely going to be done. Rather than just assuming that they will do something if we (ladies) think it needs to be done. When I got home from work the Christmas tree was down, the carpets were vacuumed, furniture rotated back to normal, and the list goes on! I will make a note to self to make more lists for me & him. If you would like your husband to do something maybe try this too! (Hi honey, I know you will be reading this sometime...THANK YOU!)


1 comment:

Ellen said...

your pictures are more suitable for here than the ones on my camera haha!