Monday, January 11, 2010

A Typical Monday

Nothing new here, just a typical Monday night. Jake got home this morning around 7 am and went straight to bed while I was still sleeping. I stumbled out of bed around 9:35 and went straight to doing my morning routine-cleaning a little, shower, getting ready for work, you know checking facebook, the blog, email, etc. Packing up for work and heading out for work at 12:30. I just got home from work-we had a great clinic tonight, full for the first time in a long time because of the holidays! I started a new class in Carmel too. Its always exciting to see the new class come in excited to lose weight :) After a long night, Christina (my co-worker) and I drove home and discussed all the fun & exciting things that happened throughout the night. One of my new patients was talking to an older patient & the new patient ended up saying that she thought I was a bit sturn! LOL I love it...I'm not your best friend people I'm your health coach, so if you are doing something that is getting in the way of your health and weight goals then I'm going to say something to you!

Anyway, I'm home in my pajamas getting ready to watch part of the Bachelor before I read and go to bed. Jake has been at work since 9pm and I'll see/feel him get in bed in the morning. And the cycle repeats tomorrow! That's a pretty typical Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday for us.

No comments: