Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Surprise!!

Last weekend we went to the Purdue vs. OSU game-which was awesome! Purdue won...for the first time against a ranked opponent since 2001! Thats HUGE! And it was The Ohio State University, so we felt pretty good about ourselves after the game even if we dont win another game!
Tailgaiting with Alex, Jackie & her parents before the Purdue game
After the game we had planned on surprising Jason for his birthday, by heading up and staying in Plymouth with them. We had to make a dash- after saying goodbye to Jason because he went to the game as well-for the car! We made it up to Plymouth about 30 minutes before he did and I think he was confused and surprised at the same time. Rachel and the girls made it up that afternoon and also stayed the night with all of us! We had lasagna for dinner and cake and ice cream to celebrate. We were entertained by the 3 toddlers we now have in the family! But, boy are they busy....never ending energy! Isabella, Ann, & Nellie played well together and even enjoyed playing with Bella's kitty a little too much. The kitty would let the girls pick it up and carry it around and of course they were holding it like a stuffed animal-but eventually it got tired of the chasing it and pulling it out of it's hiding spot. I tried once again for my "Aunt Rox" photo op, but as you can see (below) it hasnt turned out yet! But, I'm not gonna stop trying :) The pictures below show how adorable they each are-and thankfully they belong to my sister-in-laws because I'm not ready for that yet!
Ann carrying Sophie (the kitty) around at cousin Bella's house
Ann & Nellie finding and getting Sophie from her hiding spot!
Isabella on her horsey!
Uncle Jake & Nellie hanging out
Bella & I posing for a pic!
The cutest nieces ever!! Dont mind that they arent looking at the camera and are more interested in the Goldfish or monkey!
We had a great time up north, but Monday we were back to work. This weekend we are carving our pumpkins and relaxing-Jake works both Fri/Sat overnights so I will be cleaning and getting ahead at work-I start on my own Monday! Life is good :)


No comments: