This morning I woke up, turned on the radio, and made pancakes for breakfast! It was so cold in the apartment that I lite every candle in sight since we arent turning our heater on yet. After making the pancakes and boiling some water for Jakes French Press, it started to heat up a bit. But I'm still in sweat pants, t-shirt, and my robe...brrr. At least its not raining today. It looks like its going to be a nice day & the leaves next to our apartment are starting to really turn colors. I bought some more fall decorations from Hobby Lobby yesterday, but those are in addition to the wreath and few other decorations I have from last years clearance event after fall. Jake completed the decorations with a gigantic pumpkin from Sam's Club! Its huge, when we get around to carving it I will post pictures.
Jake is on his way to get his drivers license renewed-its been expired for 3 weeks now & he's finally tired of everyone telling him about it. Meanwhile, I'm going to relax and get ready to go workout, then hopefully when he gets back we will go on a bike ride through the trails again today. This afternoon Jackie & Alex are coming to stay the night with us! We havent seen them in a while, and we love visitors. Our semi-constructed plan, which may not completely go through is wine tasting at Chateau Thomas (local winery here in Plainfield), dinner downtown, completed with a comedy show this evening. We'll see when they get here, but it never matters what we do-even if it's just sitting on the couch talking its always so much fun. In return we will most likely be taking a trip up to Chicago to visit them next month! Its great to have friends in neat cities!
On a side note: Jake starts in Greenwood Sunday night-hopefully things run smoothly. It has to be better than spending over $400 in gas each month! Yikes!!! Its out of control...Have a good fall day-I know we will :)









No comments:
Post a Comment