Just got word from Rachel that the Lions picked John back up again! That is great news-we couldnt be more excited! I'm sure he's excited too, although I'm sure it was nice for him to be able to see Rach & the girls for a while. Everything happens for a reason, I'm sure there was a really good one for the past month of happenings. Its even better because Ann & Nellie are going as lions for Halloween :) We were visiting them the other day-watchin the Lions game-they are working on their growls! We would say, "Nellie, what does a lion say?" her reply was, "Raaaaaaoooowww" as she wrinkled her nose! It was too cute. Now, we just have 18 days to get Ann on the same page! She didn't want to acknowledge that she knew how to do it!
Anyways, Congratulations John! We are proud of you, GoOo LiOnS!!









2 comments:
That's awesome! They must be sooo excited!
wow, page makeover. aren't you so festive:)
Post a Comment