Before entering Crackers Comedy Club in Indy-where we werent sure after the first comic if the rest of the show would be any good. Turns out we only heard a crickets during the first performance. I guess 2/3 good comedians isnt bad!
On our bike ride Saturday morning through my favorite part of the bike trail!
Posing in front of a nice babbling brook with my sweet bike!
Gotta love sunny fall days :) You dont get many of those in Texas-Glad we stayed!
Jake speeding off with out me!

Later that afternoon, we went to Anderson Orchard in Moorseville! We had a carmel apple and hot cider after we picked out this awesome pumpkin! Its a nice one, but it was really muddy getting to it. Totally worth the mud! I cant wait to carve it.



Jake hulling my pumpkin to the car...Hes good at carrying things.
Later that afternoon, we went to Anderson Orchard in Moorseville! We had a carmel apple and hot cider after we picked out this awesome pumpkin! Its a nice one, but it was really muddy getting to it. Totally worth the mud! I cant wait to carve it.
Jake hulling my pumpkin to the car...Hes good at carrying things.
We had a great weekend! Wrapped up with the afternoon at John & Rachels visiting with them, the girls, and Jakes parents. Now, Jakes napping before he starts in Greenwood-I think hes nervous to meet all his new employees! I'll be enjoying my Sunday lineup alone tonight :) Have a great week!
Oh yeah, & we just found out Jakes cousin, Leslie & her husband Hanns are having twins! How exciting :)










2 comments:
Great pictures! We had such a great time with you guys this weekend. Can't wait to do it again!
Crackers is awesome...we went there on new years one time. Murphy is pawing at the screen as I'm typing...haha!!! Twins seem to run in the family, look out! :) Hope we can see you guys soon.
Post a Comment