Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Visitors!

Everyone wants to meet Nora! Here she is with Great-Papaw Stans & Great-Mamaw Karen who came over/down from Illinois last weekend to visit.

Aunt Jackie & Uncle Alex came over a couple weeks ago to spend some time with her. She showed them how to dirty and wet diapers and what an unhappy baby sounds like at bath time!



Grandma, Uncle Anthony & Aunt Melissa came to love on Nora.


Here I am (picture taken a few weeks ago) blogging...with one of Nora's favorite things...my sling. She loves to be close to me, but this thing starts to hurt my shoulder after a while so its only when its absolutely needed!


3 comments:

Ellen said...

you didn't get a picture of me and nora! :(

Standeford Stories said...

Aww....I know! I thought about that after you left, but it was the unscheduled doctor visit that threw us for a loop! We'll get one in a couple weeks :)

Elly said...

Your little girl is just precious! A sling is a total lifesaver too. Sophia never wanted to be put down and with that I was still able to cook and clean with her. I can't tell what kind of sling you have but you should look into an adjustable ring sling. It holds baby nice and snug against your chest and worn properly it doesn't hurt your back- Maya Wrap is what we had. I carried Sophia in hers until she was about 18 months old.