Nora's first Easter was a successful one. Starting the day off with an 8+ hour sleep night-I had to wake her up so we wouldn't be late for church. We wanted to get there early so we could claim an outer pew so I could escape if needed. She was good through the service...I think Pastor puts her to sleep. I did have to nurse her at the end of the service, but that's fine with me because we were headed up to Lafayette after church so it worked out perfect. Side note-I can't wait until the nursery at church is finished being renovated-it re-opens on Mother's Day complete with an updated "Mothers Room". I finally won't have to use some random room in the church to nurse her anymore! Here we are & yes..I know we match. Did you forget my OCD-ness?!
After church, we went to lunch with my Mom, Aunt, Uncle & cousin at El Meson. Since we travel down it's easier for us to eat somewhere rather than cook and then it's less stressful for everyone. And, it was our 2nd year eating Easter lunch at El Meson so I'm pretty sure they will be expecting us next year too!
Then, we went out to see my mom's side of the family. Here's Nora with Grandma, great Grandma & Grandpa. (I just love Jake's glasses in this pic...lol)
In the car seat...one of her favorite places









1 comment:
The bottom picture of her with your mom is just adorable!
Post a Comment