Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 Years in 2 Months!!

Time flies...our 3rd anniversary is in 2 months already! There have been a lot of events in those 3 years that we are thankful for. One that I'm ready to get rid of...the Bath & Body Works Vanilla lotion that was a bridal shower gift that is still in the spare bathroom. One of my college girlfriends gave it to me as a gift package for the bathroom-great gift, wrong scent. In her defense, only some high school friends would have known not to get me Vanilla Bean hand lotion scent. I use it, but prefer something different as it doesn't sit well with my sniffer. Funny that it's been around for as long as we've been married! It reminded me of 3 years ago when I saw it today.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

i will take it...i like vanilla :)

Ellen said...

i will use it...i like vanilla :)