Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Losing Hair, Changing Colors

I think I said before that Nora's hair was changing colors, but for the past 2 weeks she has been losing some of it. Mostly the sides and some on the top...reminds me of a mullet! And, mullet reminds me of high school. I remember one spring break we tried to find and take pictures of as many mullets as we could-for some reason we were fascinated with them or think they look ridiculous. One or the other or both!


After making fun of so many mullets..this is my payback. My daughter has a mullet! The difference between her and any other mullet wearing person is that she is absolutely adorable anyway-and will probably dislike this post when she is able to read.



For all my high school friends....Mullet AKA: Ape Drape, Beaver Paddle, 10/90, Business in the Front/Party in the Back, Bi-Level, Camero Cut, Canadian Passport, Soccer Rocker, Kentucky Waterfall, El Camino, Tennessee Tophat, Yep-Nope, Shlonc (short-long), Achy-Breaky-Bad-Mistakey, Mud Flap, Missouri Compromise, Squirrel Pelt, and Neck warmer.


No comments: