Friday, April 22, 2011

26 Years

Wow! I can't believe I'm turned 26 this year...that sounds old considering I feel like I just graduated from high school a few years ago! I laughed at Jake when he said we graduated 5 years ago-more like 8.


I had a great time for my birthday and we didn't really do anything extravagant. Jake & Nora made me my favorite chocolate cake with chocolate icing-it was really good. For dinner we went to Grays Cafeteria (where all the old people go-haha). I was really craving it during my pregnancy, but we never made it there so it kind of carried over to my birthday. I had beef & noodles for dinner and topped it off with some awesome coconut pie.



Anthony & Beth made me brownies and mom made me cupcakes-I'm good for sweets for a while! Jake ended up getting me a hydrotherapy session and a massage-I've already booked it for May 14th (can you tell I'm excited about it?).



The best part about my birthday this year was having Nora here, starting our family, to share it with. She is already showing so much of her personality and I am totally in love with it.



1 comment:

Tabatha said...

You think you feel old at 26, just wait until you turn 30...LOL. Glad you enjoyed your birthday!! Just wait until Mother's Day, it's the best!!