So, the amazing exciting news I had for you last Monday was that Jake will not be working at Sam's Club in Greenwood anymore. After 2 years with the company and 6 months on the overnight shift-its over!! He will be starting his new job as a personal banker with Chase Bank on Monday, May 3rd. His hours will no longer be 9pm-7am...they will be normal, consistent and 9a-6p commonly known as 'bankers hours'! I'm a bit jealous, but hey-things are going to be better for both of us. We will actually get to see each other (which will take some getting used to since I typically don't see him Sunday evening until Thursday morning). In addition to bankers hours, he will also get every major and non-major holiday off...another perk of being a banker! (also jealous of that because I work Memorial Day, the 5th of July, and Labor Day just to name a few).
If you need anything from a Chase Banker, please contact me or him! He is taking a huge pay cut, but he has the chance to earn "incentives" or bonus money on top of his base salary for anything he can help you with-direct deposit, a new account, loan, etc. Just thought I'd update on the news-like I said we are both thrilled.
And...we have the house almost painted, we stayed for our first night last night while we wait (impatiently) for our new bed room suite to get in that was supposed to be in last month. I'm off work Thursday/Friday to try to get the house organized and make some purchases that we still need (ie. lawn mower-we will probably need to mow the yard by the time the weekend comes around).
I will try to post pictures soon, but forgive me because I didn't take before pictures-it didn't look bad, but the colors were just a little wild & not our style.









1 comment:
Congratulations to you guys!! Seeing each other is always better than not!
Post a Comment