Can you believe its already the middle of June...and that next week marks the first day of summer? We've been very busy with several different things around the house along with graduation parties, birthday parties, weddings, baby and bridal showers...we are ready for a break! This weekend we will sort of get that break when we travel down to Nashville to visit Matt & Britt. We are very excited to catch up...its been way too long, but we're ready to be there already.
Pictures of the house are coming-I know some of you are waiting for them, but every time I plan on taking them it either rains or a tornado (not literally) throws laundry and dishes everywhere! That has been my primary goal for about 3 weeks now...doesn't look like it will get done before we leave for TN. But I will definitely try!
Happy belated 2nd Anniversary to my husband :) We celebrated late because of our craziness this year at a hole in the wall Italian place (Iaria's) that John & Rachel recommended. Two thumbs up if you ask me. We ate then bought Blue Bell ice cream-I've been wanting that for a while now, then watched Dear John. We ate too much so skipped the ice cream that night, but it is really good. I really wanted the banana pudding flavor, but Jake is such a plain ice cream eater so I conned him into "The Great Divide" chocolate & vanilla. Turned out yummy, but I still want the banana flavor! Dear John was good, I was wrong when I predicted the ending and that to me makes a great movie, well that and Channing Tatum. I was really angry at the girl (forget her name) for how it ended up, but I'm hoping for a sequel.
We've been watching a bunch of movies lately since we cut the cord on cable...I was addicted so I had to do something. After Dear John we've watched Avatar which was great and Alice and Wonderland which was so bad we watched the first 20 minutes and shut it off. Sorry Alice, it was really bad & I'm not a fan of Jonny Depp. Movies for me to watch for...Toy Story 3 and Karate Kid. We signed up for a month of Netflix so we will be making less trips to the Red Box...although I really love the Red Box-so easy, cheap, and convenient (well not really convenient considering 3 people in front of you and they all have kids they are trying to please...just pick a darn movie please!)
That's all for now..what movies to you recommend watching?









No comments:
Post a Comment