Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slight Delay...Sorry and other details!

Ok, so there's been a slight delay in the relay of the information I promised would come this past Monday! I will post as soon as I can about it. But for right now, we are not pregnant & like Ellen said 4 days wouldnt have mattered anyways. I wish I were pregnant...mentally I'm ready, but financially, socially, physically, etc I'm not & Jake has said 2013!! (Yikes..I'd be 28! considering my Bday is tomorrow!)
In other details we officially closed on our house on Monday. It went a lot faster than we thought & what people had been saying it would take. Only an hour for us & the only way it would take 3 hours is if I read through all the papers & tried to figure out how to understand all the lingo in it (Jackie watch out..I fear Alex would be able to understand and try...therefore take hours to close! LOL) We are all ready to go on Monday to move in-so 5 days!
Saturday we are picking up our new bedroom suite! I'm really excited about it because our bed right now (which will become the guest bedroom-sorry guests!) is a little worn in! We werent originally going to get the whole suite, but Jakes dresser (which is a hand-me-down) is on the fritz & may not last long. Mine is from when I was a little girl & the drawers are already fritzing...it was time! We still havent found any bedding, but we are hoping to find some this weekend on the north side.
This is way off subject, but totally worth sharing. We got a gym membership at the Plainfield Rec Center...It. Is. Awesome! Complete gym (free weights for Jake) with tons of classes (my favorite part!), spin classes, an indoor track, indoor swimming pool, outdoor Splash & something water park, etc...its awesome. We are in Plainfield now (at our apt) so we thought we'd take advantage of the $200 discount the residents get for the year! Anyways, today I thought I'd go to 'total body toning' because thats really what I need. It was OK until we hit the lunges...then my legs were shaking-literally sh-a-king! But I was half the age as half the people there who were doing just fine so I couldnt. give. up.! I kept working as we tore apart our abs, triceps, buttocks, quads, etc as my entire body started to shake! After class I thought wow-that was nice...in a total-body-torture type of way. I decided to 'cool down' for a few minutes on a treadmill & when I went to step off the treadmill I about took a tumble right of it! I caught myself before I left my balance and thank goodness I didnt fall (how embarrassing!). So, I was leaving after that incident I had to walk down the stairs (was not taking the elevator!LOL) and I had to grip the hand rail all the way down for fear of falling because my legs were shaking and in so much pain...I'm scared for when I wake up tomorrow. You know if your legs hurt immediately following the exercise that you are screwed for the next two days when you typically feel the pain! Its funny to think about, but I dont think I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow :) haha.
Ok enough with the other details...hopefully I'll keep up on posting when we are moving and I'll have pictures of the house up after we paint/decorate! Have a great Earth Day (4/22!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you r too funny, happy birthday:)

Tabatha said...

Don't worry about the baby thing. I was 28 when we had Bella and I'll be 30 (yikes) when we have this one. Age is just a number!! Enjoy your house! It's so much fun when you start to make it your own!