We are set to close on Monday! Yipppeee...Still looking for new bedding for our upgraded king size bed. Where do you suggest or like to shop for bedding? I like duvets, but I'm up for anything thats nice. Still waiting to get that picked out before I buy curtains. Saw some at JCPennys today (thanks to Rach for the sale tip) buy on get one for 88 cents! Can't beat that, but if you dont know what you are trying to match its hard! Then will come paint colors-if only I could get the bedding down..gesh..never thought it would be so hard.
Other news to share on Monday...you'll have to tune in to find out! :) {hehe} its kind of a secret right now!
Is anyone out there...{sometimes when I blog-I hear crickets!} Help me to see that there are readers out there!

P.S. I'll be 1/4 of a century in 8 days ....YIkes!









5 comments:
I'm here and happy you are closing! We are getting ready to move again and I'm completely feeling you one the decorating dilemma.
PS. I've got a giveaway going on on my blog for the next week you may be interested in!
We had a HARD time finding king size bedding we liked. We ended up getting a duvet and shams from Crate and Barrel and pretty cheap. They were in the final sale. We love them because they are machine washable! Try looking on their website. Then we just got a white bedskirt from JC Penny's website for cheap. Good luck because I know how frustrated I got looking!
Good luck! We had a HARD time finding king size bedding a few months ago. We ended up getting a duvet and shams from Crate and Barrel, cheap too! They were in their outlet sale. They always have a ton. The best thing is they are machine washable! Then we just got a white bed skirt from JC Penny's. JC Penny's is where we got our king size pillows too because they were buy one get one for a penny. Then we got our sheets at Kohls for 50% off! Good luck!
Rox...sounds like you've got the whole house decorated already! It's okay if one room isn't decorated and ready to go when you move in :) Just enjoy the ginormous bed! Beats the slumpy one...What is your surprise? Pregnant? If so, 4 days shouldn't make a difference on you announcing! :) Haha
Your blog is cute! Congrats on closing and all the fun stuff that lies ahead.
Post a Comment