Friday, July 24, 2009

Shopping

Today I went shopping with my mom for some new clothes for her. She's been doing Weight Watchers since May and has lost ~30 lbs!! She met her goal last week, and has actually lost a little more than she wanted too. So, none of her clothes fit her anymore-or they do, but are extremely too big. We went to Target because I love it and figured we could find some good deals in the clearance section. We didnt actually find anything in the clearance, but we did find a bunch of other things not for sale. We started out with size 8 stuff which were too big, she ended up buying 6's and small shirts!! WHAT!? I better start working out harder or shes gonna be smaller than me! I'm proud of her for losing weight and she actually gets that its a life long deal which really makes a future RD excited :) We ate at McAllisters and then visited Jake at Sam's just before they closed. All in all a good time.


No comments: