Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Possibility of Moving?!

Theres a slight chance that we may be opting out of our apt in Plainfield (We havent signed a lease there yet) to jump states! Jake has applied for several positions in TX, FL, TN, SC, NC so we will see what happens! I haven't heard anything on the job hunt-and am up for anything. As you can see they are all in the southern part of the US...we are sort of trying to get rid of that horrible fourth season...winter! Not that we dont enjoy a little snow every now and then, but it would be nice to forget about for a while :)







4 comments:

rachel Standeford said...

WhAt????? That's awesome

LauraSuz said...

I bet Britt hopes for TN!

Anonymous said...

ok...so i'm looking over the states that are possible options...i see a red mark in TN...I happen to really like that option...Although, I could see you all in FL too. Good vaca place and you can't beat the ocean and warm weather! ;)

Britt

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

Can't lie, I choose texas. we love the standeford's here