Ellen's Bachelorette Party was 2 weeks ago in Chicago! I rode up Saturday with Tom and went to her shower that afternoon then rode the Metra to the city to her aunts condo. After changing into our "golf" attire for the bachelorette bar golf we headed to the Wrigleyville bars. Ironically enough, T-Mac was out for his bachelor party that night in Chicago as well-and whats funny is they are both getting married on the same day! I thought it was sort of neat-Jackie and I ended up meeting up with T-mac and Special J before we headed back to the hotel that night. All-in-all a good night of fun, but holy cow are drinks expensive in Chicago!
Here we are in our Arglye, polos, and kahki!
Jackie and I
The big day is still over a month away-Aug 29th, but rapidly approaching! Jake and I are very excited for the wedding which reminds me that he still needs to be measured for his tux! Thats all for now, more on our trip to Austin, TX later on!
P.S. Happy 2nd Anniversary Jason & Tab!!










1 comment:
you posted the nice pictures haha...and i was going to remind jake about his tux this week but looks like you remembered for me :)
Post a Comment