Jake and I plan on running the half marathon together in Indy this October. Originally we were thinking of running the 500 mini, but when we heard about this one that was closer in time we decided to do it instead. We still may do the one in May, but I think it will be a lot easier to train in the fall and not the cold springs weve been having in the past few years. I'm hoping that this will lead to a hobby like marathon running all over the U.S. I've heard of some great experiences in North Dakota from a seamstress at work! Who would have known fitness + companionship would seem like so much fun!
One thing I forgot to mention...we havent started training for it and have been dragging our feet since the beginning of the week to get started. Before the wedding we had a good record of working out and running, but since then we've been very busy with post wedding duties, moving, and work-that things just arent falling in place for our training like I had originally thought. I'm just glad its not a marathon yet! We'll be able to do it, but it might take some early wake up calls to get things rolling!









No comments:
Post a Comment