Thursday, July 10, 2008

Internship Update

I emailed the director of the Internship program at Purdue to find out when we would be contacted if we were accepted in the program and she replied back and said, "thank you for being patient, unfortunately we will not be able to inform you of our decision until July 23-29. And if you are accepted, then we wouldnt be able to give you details until after the 29th." HELLO< the internship would start mid-August! Talk about leaving someone hanging the whole entire summer.

Anyways, I chickened out on getting my hair cut and have decided to wait a while and re-think my decision! It just takes so darn long to grow out!

As for this weekend, we are heading to Indy on Friday after I get off work to visit Jakes family! Yeah-babies! :) Ok, Ok, the real reason is Jakes cousin, Leslie, is getting married on Saturday and we are going to that, but we will have plenty of time with the whole Standeford family-which I'm really excited about. Tabatha and Jason will be down this weekend-I'm excited to see how much her belly has grown and if shes ready to have the baby already. Meanwhile, Nellie & Ann will be stealing the attention and we might have to have a mini-brawl to determine who holds who. Jake and I will have an advantage because I think we are staying all day Sunday. Since gas is so expensive, we have to make the trip worth while! This will be our last time to visit with the family for a while. Maybe it will be nice enough to swim in Paps pool?!

Well, I'm off to Sam's Club to check out our new insurance plan my husband set up this week! Yippee for being adults!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being an adult has it's perks :) I love the dresser makeover. If you're ever feeling super crafty, we should have a girls' craft night over here! Race-training started yet? Not me...