Saturday, July 23, 2011

Addicted...

Last weekend we went up to visit Jackie & Al in the big city. Always a good time...a little different this time with Nora, but as usual she was a good baby and allowed us to do the things we typically do.  We ate Chicago pizza, Chicago dogs, and "Chicago" Chinese (aka P.F. Changs)-sticking with the Chicago theme! All of which did not let us down even though we walked 45 minutes for the Chicago dog-it was worth it.

On to the part about being addicted...Jackie has me addicted to Chobani's pineapple Greek yogurt after having 1 cup while we were up there.  I should have looked at the price before even trying it because at $1.09 (at Meijer this morning) per 6 oz. cup when I usually get yogurt at Aldi for $0.35 each it kills me! But, it is soo good. I tried skipping last Monday at Kroger and got the Yoplait Greek yogurt...not the same. Even with a $.30 coupon (that doubles to $.60 at Meijer) it was only $.40 per cup, but I only had  1 coupon so I only bought 1.  Back off Jake...that one is mine!  I was so interested in Greek yogurt that I wrote THIS for work on our HNT blog. 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So glad I inspired you on the greek yogurt! haha I definitely agree Chobani is better than the other brands... but definitely pricey! Lately I've gotten the Athenos brand because they are about $0.80. Try the blueberry and peach ones too- very yummy!