Friday, June 10, 2011

Bye Bye Kia

Thursday we drove the "Golden Girl" aka the Rio for the last time.  We took a trip up to Fort Wayne to look at a van we saw on autotrader.com. It had everything we were looking for, but we just wanted to see it in person and make sure it was in the condition we wanted.  There were a few thoughts going through my head on the way up there...1) I hope the Rio makes it up there and 2) I hope the van is in good condition because I dont want to take another 2 1/2 hour drive back home in the Rio! Well, here she was for the last time in the driveway with Squeak.


Here is the new van! Shiny, like new 2008 T&C! We have more room-my knees were touching the dash as we drove up to FW and on the way home we were much more comfy.  Nora liked the tinted windows with built in screens to block the sun and Jake was content letting me drive my new van. I think he's only excited because now the Audi is his to drive, but I'm OK with that. 


Alright...all you van haters unite, but tell me what I can get for the storage and passenger load, gas mileage and price and I'll show you this every time!

1 comment:

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

Alright.
#1 Jealous. I love the van. Ready for our van down here.
#2 Aw you look really pretty. So congrats on that.
#2.5 I guess thar kinda makes me jealous x 2 because I'm totally still rockin tshirts and messy buns!