Somebody rolled over...ON CAMERA...for the first time (well, second counting the fluke that happened a month ago). Jake captured her in action on Tuesday when I was at work. He called to tell me and I thought I was going to cry because I missed it, until he told me that he got it on video! He set the camera up because he thought she would do it at some point in the night, but to his surprise it was only a minute after he set the camera to record.
For the past few days she has been a rolling over Queen, but then she gets mad and cries because shes on her tummy. She's not quite sure what to do when she's there so we turn her back on her back...and the process happens over and over again! Yay, we are so excited to see her grow and do new things.
We are not ready to un-swaddle her arms at bed time since she's sleeping so well. But, her rolling over with arms in-isn't a good idea.









1 comment:
That's so funny, because Tuesday at my house she was working really hard to try and roll over. I thought she was going to do it. Glad Dad and Mom got to see it:)
Post a Comment