Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Buckle Up!

We have a little wiggle worm on our hands! We used to put her in the swing or bouncy seat with out buckling it because she was always so still.  The other day I found her with her bottom at the end of the swing and her head almost where her bottom is supposed to go...she was wiggling her way out! Now we are strapping or buckling her in everything.  I had bumpers on the crib (I know, illegal, but so cute!) that I removed the other night because she was on the opposite side of the bed. Imagine me..in the middle of the night...trying to be quiet untying each tie, but I was worried that she might scoot her way up to the bumper.  Last night she had her feet 180 degrees from the position we laid her down in earlier that night.  Jake said to me last night, "can we put the bumpers back on? I feel like shes in prison and that we aren't taking care of her!". I reassured him she would be fine and the bumpers were not going back on!

Speaking of the wiggle worm...she's not happy right now...gotta go!


No comments: