It's Thursday & that means Friday is right around the corner! And, today is my day off-so I get to relax a little bit which is a good thing because I think I'm catching a cold. Two days ago I went to bed with a sore throat, yesterday I woke up with a cough, and today I have all that and a huge headache-it's coming if it isnt already here! I just hope I don't pass it along to Jake.
Tomorrow we are going to watch Monrovia in the Semi-State high school football tournement, then Saturday we are going to tailgate & hopefully go to the Purdue/IU game. I will finally get to meet my brothers new girlfriend who is 4 years older than him! Not that it matters, but everyone else in my family has met her so I kind of feel left out.
My sister found out last week that she's having a girl and is due on Valentines day! I've been working on planning her shower and hunting down some good deals in the baby department-which is fun, but I get carried away! I feel for Jake the day I'm preganant and want to buy EVERYTHING in the store! That is if it would be a girl-the little boy stuff doesnt really appeal to me as much. Speaking of being pregnant, my cousin Matt's wife is in the early weeks of her pregnanacy & she just found out the other day. Exciting, but I feel like that 'itch' is coming on a lot lately especially with lots of people around me pregnant or with little kids. I think that means a visit to my mother-in-laws to see her baby sitting kids-that usually does it 6 kids, screaming, etc its good birth control!
Outside of all that I'm extremely excited for Thanksgiving this year. We are doing it at my moms on Thursday and at Jakes grandpas on Saturday-Two times the fun & we should be seeing most of our families which is also good! I've already made a pumpkin ice cream cake to take somewhere, but being ice cream it can not travel very far and both our travels are at least an hour so we might just be eating it at home!
After Thanksgiving I plan on buying a fresh turkey on sale (if they go on sale) from Sam's to make. I never feel like I get enough turkey with all the other yummy foods there are available so one turkey for two people ought to be enough!
Have a great weekend!
Tomorrow we are going to watch Monrovia in the Semi-State high school football tournement, then Saturday we are going to tailgate & hopefully go to the Purdue/IU game. I will finally get to meet my brothers new girlfriend who is 4 years older than him! Not that it matters, but everyone else in my family has met her so I kind of feel left out.
My sister found out last week that she's having a girl and is due on Valentines day! I've been working on planning her shower and hunting down some good deals in the baby department-which is fun, but I get carried away! I feel for Jake the day I'm preganant and want to buy EVERYTHING in the store! That is if it would be a girl-the little boy stuff doesnt really appeal to me as much. Speaking of being pregnant, my cousin Matt's wife is in the early weeks of her pregnanacy & she just found out the other day. Exciting, but I feel like that 'itch' is coming on a lot lately especially with lots of people around me pregnant or with little kids. I think that means a visit to my mother-in-laws to see her baby sitting kids-that usually does it 6 kids, screaming, etc its good birth control!
Outside of all that I'm extremely excited for Thanksgiving this year. We are doing it at my moms on Thursday and at Jakes grandpas on Saturday-Two times the fun & we should be seeing most of our families which is also good! I've already made a pumpkin ice cream cake to take somewhere, but being ice cream it can not travel very far and both our travels are at least an hour so we might just be eating it at home!
After Thanksgiving I plan on buying a fresh turkey on sale (if they go on sale) from Sam's to make. I never feel like I get enough turkey with all the other yummy foods there are available so one turkey for two people ought to be enough!
Have a great weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment