Into Vera Bradley...or know someone on your Christmas list who is? There's a sale going on now where you can get the Hannah bag (reg $45) for $10.80 with the coupon code: 10offsale Shipping is as low as $8, but you can get more than one to lower the shipping per item! That makes it a $20 gift that would normally be twice as much! I'm debating on buying one for someone, but if you need one too we can go in together and only pay $4 each for shipping! Now thats more enticing.
Copy & paste the link below for a picture-they are really cute:
http://www.verabradley.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=10442023&x=41&y=11
Copy & paste the link below for a picture-they are really cute:
http://www.verabradley.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=10442023&x=41&y=11










2 comments:
Hey I might have to take you up on that offer. I love the handbag!! Its so cute, and I'm needing a new one. The purple punch is my fav and I may have to get the matching ID holder :) How long does the coupon code work til?
I'm not sure how long it goes to. I got it from one of my friends blogs-I'll chec and let you know!
Post a Comment