The pictures from our honeymoon are in the file folder for our screen saver. While Jake and I were talking about our jobs this video popped up! It was our first night in the Dominican Republic. They had a "dance off" and one of the senoritas that ran the anamacion or entertainment for the visitors was in love with Jake. She asked him to compliment her in a dance! You should have seen his face when she pulled him out in front of everyone...like a deer in the headlights..scared! But you can see why by watching this video where she ended up kicking him in the head and torturing him the whole time, but it was all in good fun! We still laugh about it and I'm glad I got our camera to the video function ASAP! Jake and his senorita won the competition and we recieved yet another bottle of rum.
~









4 comments:
That is hilarious!!
I love it!!
oh my goodness, i could not control my laughter. that is sooooo funny!! how did you tape that without cracking up?
hahaha never seen Jake dance before..and its quite entertaining!! :)
Post a Comment