Thursday, September 10, 2009

Are you ready for a good scare?

I can't believe it's already September! Jakes birthday is in a couple weeks, we have plans to go to the Purdue vs. Notre Dame game, and lots of other things coming up. One thing I'm excited for is going to Necropolis. It's a haunted house (or city) in Indianapolis that opens the first weekend of October and they have a 2 for 1 deal on the 3, 4, 5. Because it costs $25 per person to visit all 3 attractions (not sure what they are)-we will be going that weekend. I'm excited, but Jake hasnt shown much interest in it. I guess its the house where theres about 10 stories and you get some of your money back for each story you make it to and if you make it to the top you get all your money back! I think...who knows, but it should be scary! If anyone wants to go with us-let me know!

Necropolis : City of Perpetual Darkness Haunted House in Indianapolis, IN

On a different subject, I started a kickboxing class at a local church on T/Th nights and I've only been to 1 class and I absolutely love it. Although I'm the sorest (is that a word) I've ever been, it feels good and I can't wait to go tonight. My biggest problem is not kicking like a cheerleader with pointed toes and straight legs-and doing an actual 'kick' with a flexed foot and a broken motion. I'll get used to it, but I've noticed my coordination and ability to pick up the moves has declined since High School when I used to have to do choreographed pieces!

P.S. did you know it is officially fall?


3 comments:

Tabatha said...

The first day of fall is September 22 but they consider Labor Day the "unofficial" start of fall...:) You need to get some pics posted of the new apartment. Can't wait to come see it!!

Jackie said...

That's awesome you're in a kick-boxing class! I started a "cardio dance" on Tuesdays... totally sore, but really fun! I def. agree about the coordination and picking up the moves, not quite the same as it was in high school! :) Have fun!!!

Standeford Stories said...

I'm sore again from Thursdays class...Its that achey, I havent worked out this hard for a long time feeling! I can't wait until that stage is over :)

Jackie: Cardio dance? Is it like Zumba?