Thursday, February 26, 2009

Warmer weather a plus!

Its been a little warmer lately, right around 45-50's which seems like summer since its been so cold lately. I hate to complain about the weather, but maybe once we have a garage it wont be so bad. I just dont really enjoy scraping the car off or starting the car early every morning and sometimes I forget and then I'm running late. Anyways...

Only a few weeks until spring break, my last spring break ever, but I wont be doing anything too fun or outside the ordinary. Jake forgot to request off work, so he'll be working while I'm off for the most part, but we'll still get to see each other in the evening.

Not too much going on here-the internship is going well, nothings really changed much. And, Jakes still at Sam's doing what he does best! I know this is a poor update, so I'll just end your misery!

No comments: