Today I slept in, worked out, and watch an episode on the octuplets-which I wont even get in to. So far, so good and I'm waiting on Jake to get off work at 4:00 to decide what we are doing this evening. We both decided previously that we werent going to exchange gifts or go to dinner. Our budgets running a little tight just the way your pants fit after eating Thanksgiving dinner, and we dont want our buttons to pop off! I havent been to the mall or Target in a while-so I might see if we can go "window" shopping, althought that could have a negative affect too...We'll probably just stick to things at home. We havent had as much time together this semester since I've been driving 2 hours each day and then having homework to do either throughout the weeknights or on the weekends, but absence makes the heart grow fonder :)
A week or two ago we got free texting! I know this sounds so funny reading and blogging about, but its a big deal. Here's why...most people have texting, so they assume you have texting and they text you all the time which....costs you 10 cents each way and makes your bill more expensive and that doesn't make your husband very happy. But, up until a month ago I couldn't stop people from texting me and then I found out how to block the texting from coming in and the madness stopped. With all that behind us text us all you want-its FREE!
Jakes basketball team is undefeated, but have only played 2 or 3 games. He says and I quote, "We dominate the other teams". Apparently they have 6 college athletes on their team including 3 college bball players and 3 college football players (which doesn't really make them good at basketball, but most likely they are athletic and competitive) so it makes sense why they would be undefeated at a church basketball league! It gives him that competitiveness he needs to survive outside of college sports-so I promote him playing in those kind of leagues.
Next week I'm heading to St. V Womens Health on 86th street to work with a pediatric dietitian. She works closely with neonates who are on TPN and tube feeding. Thats a whole new turn from acute care, but its interesting and exciting to learn something new. Less than 5 months left!
Happy Valentines Day! or Single Awareness Day as someone once said to me!
1 hour ago









No comments:
Post a Comment