Last night I was up late doing last minute homework because I procrastinated throughout the entire weekend and didnt get to bed until 1-1:30ish. This is really, really late for me now-a-days since I usually go to bed around 9:30-10. I woke up at my usual time and had to make my lunch which I decided to make my favorite PB&J-its quick, easy, and I love peanut butter so it works. After I was finished I put everything up and headed off to school/work, whatever you want to call it...probably school since I pay them to go! Jake and I had planned to workout when he got off work, but we needed to go right away because he was going to open gym to play basketball at 8. So, he wanted a PB& honey sandwich and a glass of milk ready when he got home-Ok fine, thats easy. Since he was having a PB sandwich I kinda wanted one too, eventhough I had one for lunch and yesterday for lunch too. I was trying to find the jelly-which is normally in the refrigerator and I couldnt find it. It took me 10 minutes to realize where I had placed that darn jelly. I knew it wasnt empty because we just bought it, but I looked in the trash anyway just to humor myself. I ended up finding it in the pantry-right beside the peanut butter jar! On top of the jar clearly states "refrigerate after opening". That ruins my plans for any future PB&J's until the we hit up the grocery store this weekend. And to think I used to make fun and laugh at my mom when she used to do things like that when I was litte. Boy is it coming back to bite me now!
1 hour ago









No comments:
Post a Comment