Our 1 year anniversary is just around the corner-only 3 months away! I had lunch with Jackie today who reminded me of the anniversary tradition. Its where the first year you give your partner something paper, 2nd anniversary something cotton, 3rd something leather and on and on.. So I started thinking about the traditional "paper" gift I want to get for Jake and I'm glad I still have some time because I'm unsure what to get him. Ideas that websites listed were tickets to a concert, sporting event etc.. or a photo album, framed picture, postcard from somewhere meaningful which are all good ideas, I just need time to think about it :) Its crazy that it has already been 9 months!
My next priority on my long list of things to do is job searching. Since I've decided I really like most dietitian positions available, I'm thinking this process will go smoothly. Still stressful and I'm currently working on updating my resume to start sending out to possible positions. Its still kind of early since I wont be able to begin a position until July-but I always like to think ahead.
We are headed to Monrovia tomorrow to visit with Jakes family...yeah for a baby fix! Those of you with nieces, nephews, friends with babies, etc know what I'm talking about ;)









1 comment:
Holy cow-has it been 9 months!? You could make him take you out for dinner and count the bill as "paper" :) ps--look me up on FB
Post a Comment