Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is your bracket busted?

This year I decided to fill out a NCAA tournament bracket without watching a full game all season long. For some reason I thought it would be fun, but I'm finding myself watching Sports Center or the individual games to see whos going to win and which upsets I need to happen for my braket to survive and not get busted! I laugh at myself inside because of the things I do...particularly when I chose Radford over UNC-Come on who knew! I thought the name sounded cool and was looking for an upset. I was over at the Smith's house when it happened and they (the 2 basketball Pros) laughed at me and said "Rox what were you thinking!". They allowed me to make 1 change and that was what I made. So far so good...In my final four I have Purdue (team fav), Oklahoma, Pitt, and MSU. Jake told me I was a little heavy on the Big Ten teams-so what if I have a little bit of biased opinion. Part of my bracket is busted, thanks to these Big Ten teams: OSU, Minnesota, and Illinois. Other teams who through me for a loop were Wake Forest, Cal, UCLA, and Temple. Next year I might research a little more or at least not go wild for lots of upsets! For this year, Its been a good time seeing the ones I do get right!

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Someone is slacking on her updates!! ;) Miss you guys!

ballison said...

I too am on here to tell you it's time for an update. if we're not going to talk on the phone at least get some updates! miss you.