I guess I had better learn how to keep track of my blog from now on-I was getting carried away and havent had time to update lately. To summarize, I'm wrapping up my clinical rotation at St. Vincent Carmel next week! And then I'll be heading down to St. Francis in Greenwood for 6 weeks to work for the weight loss program-new scenery/different patients. I think I'm ready for a change...or maybe just a pay check. I think the ladder is true! Finishing up in July and off to no where as of now.
Jake had an interview with a Sam's Club manager down near Houston, they offered him the job on Monday evening and told him they needed a response by Wednesday...we then had a hard time deciding on what to do, but ultimately the city we wouldve lived in was smaller than Lafayette (boo!) so it was a No Go! We are both still looking for job opportunities here, there, everywhere to see what fits us now. Our lease is up at the end of July, so we have time to think and plan.
Swine flu, H1N1 or no Swine flu we are leaving for Cancun, Mexico on May 19th! We tried re-booking in another area such as the D.R. (for honeymoon memories), Jamaica, Bahamas, etc, but either the plane or resort price was way more than we paid to go to Mexico. So you want a cheap vacation? Dont expect to avoid things like the Swine Flu or Drug Cartel! Next time we wont be so stingy!
Lots of things happening in April, my birthday-along with several of Jakes family members birthdays. We're excited for Curtis Painter and his opportunity to join the Colts this fall! Our volleyball team officially started consisting of 8 non-volleyball playing "atheletic people" or "not" since we are 1-3 (technically 0-4 bc the team we "beat" had to forfeit). Its a good experience for me because I absolutely hate losing and its making me really work on my patients too. Another happening in April, I signed up to be a BeautiControl Consultant. Sort of on a whim, but I really like the products so I will benefit from the discount if anything else. www.beautipage.com/r_standeford/index.asp for my awesome web page! Our most popular product set is the IFL or instant face lift-everyone needs one of those! If you are interested in hosting a spa-please let me know, I could use the experience.
Upcoming events for us include baby and bridal showers, weddings, graduation parties, etc the usual summer festivities that usually break the bank! Gotta love em :)
Thats about all thats happened since the last post back in March-I'll try to keep this more regular, but it seems in the summer time its harder to do so than in the winter time. Until next time...









No comments:
Post a Comment