Did I mention we have had our Christmas tree up for over a week now? We got really excited one night and decided to play Christmas music and set our first Christmas tree up together. We still need more decorations, but I'll be out on the hunt after Christmas for more. Last year we picked up our tree for 75% off as well as stockings, ornaments, and a few other things. It looks awesome and cozy in our small, very small now, living room!
I'm so glad Thanksgiving is finally here! I really needed a break from the internship and it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm excited to see family we havent seen in a while, eat turkey, take a nap, and watch football :) Not to mention rise early on Friday for the sales! I hear Sam's Club has some pretty hard to pass up sales this year on Black Friday. I hope everyone else does too since we havent really done much Christmas shopping yet this year. Jake really likes to just buy everything all at once instead of doing it like I really like doing it and that is a little here and a little there. It seems logical if you see a gift you like for someone to pick it up, and that way you arent spending too much all at the same time. It will all work out-it always does.
Nothing too exciting here at the Standefords, our work schedules havent been cooperated with us to be able to see each other much lately-but I know we arent the only ones. Working 12-9pm for me isnt fun since I like to sleep in until 10, but only beacause after work I cant wind down enough to fall right asleep. So my days are usually from 10am-1am with a few early shifts squished right between to really make me grumpy. 3 weeks left of this rotation, much of my work is already finished and I'm just counting the days down til January!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember not to eat too much-this time of year people usually gain 5-10 pounds...or better yet, eat it all and a whole cheesecake I need a job next year! :)
Nothing too exciting here at the Standefords, our work schedules havent been cooperated with us to be able to see each other much lately-but I know we arent the only ones. Working 12-9pm for me isnt fun since I like to sleep in until 10, but only beacause after work I cant wind down enough to fall right asleep. So my days are usually from 10am-1am with a few early shifts squished right between to really make me grumpy. 3 weeks left of this rotation, much of my work is already finished and I'm just counting the days down til January!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember not to eat too much-this time of year people usually gain 5-10 pounds...or better yet, eat it all and a whole cheesecake I need a job next year! :)









1 comment:
Carly and I were at Sam's Club and saw your hubby! After we were done talking with Jake, we both were saying how our husbands were never carry on a conversation with people they hardly knew.
Have a great first Christmas as a Mrs.!!
Post a Comment