This week flew by! I'm not so sure what made it go so quickly, but I know I'm not getting older that fast. The first 3 days were gone like that. Sunday, Jake and I went to Edinburgh Outlet Mall and did a little finishing up on Christmas shopping, Monday and Tuesday we both worked, worked out, and watched our favorite TV shows together. Wednesday-work..., Thursday we had my Holiday Dinner at work where I presented my dessert buffet as my special function for my internship. Needless to say, after doing a little quality control and dessert eating, I was stuffed and sort of felt sick from all the sugar! Jake left the dinner and went quickly to a wine tasting at one of his Co-worker's house. I was pretty jealous that he was able to do it and I had to stay at work :( Then, after wine tasting and purchasing a bottle of our favorite Riesling he had a basketball game at Faith. When I was off work he told me the team named him MVP of the game because of all of the points (24) he contributed to the game. They won by 2 and he was very excited because last week they lost to a bunch of older guys (about 30-45 yo) because some of their players were lacking in the defense area! I sorta felt bad, but I saw how those old guys drove right in on them and made the lay up everytime. I do have to defend Jake and say that never did the old men drive on him, he was out guarding their number 1 player. As for today, I got caught up on all assignments that are due on Monday! One more week and foodservice is over!
Tomorrow, I plan on baking up as much banana bread as I have bananas for, freezing it and taking it to grandmas for Christmas along with a few other goodies! Tomorrow at 5 we are headed down to see Jakes dad in the hospital, then staying at John & Rachels Saturday night, going to the Colts vs. Lions game (yeah Lucas Oil Stadium) and then one last time to check in on Jakes dad, then we are headed home on Sunday night. Its going to be an eventful weekend :)









No comments:
Post a Comment