Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Santa

At work we have a secret santa which was decided by drawing names from a hat. The rules were 5 $1 gifts and 1 $5 gift, but I couldnt see spending a dollar on 5 gifts so I changed it to 2 $2.50 gifts and 1 $5 gift so that I could give my person a few nice gifts! This has been going on for about 2 weeks now and I still havent received a gift from my secret santa. I dont know who it is but I havent been the happiest person when I go looking in the sleigh for my gifts! Needless to say, I think I have figured out who my secret santa is and everyone elses for that matter. I enjoy the mystery and figuring out who has who more than anyone else I work with. I've been looking for clues and checking the hand writting out on each of the presents. Along with that I've been taking mental notes of when the presents arrive in the sleigh! I might be taking it to extreme, but I've got to keep myself sane for my last couple days! Speaking of last day...its tomorrow :) It's been fun here in the ADR, but there comes a time when you must move on...move on out of a position you didnt really enjoy too much.
I love this time of year and I'm so excited to see friends and family we havent seen in a while. This time it is well overdue for many of them! I hope to see you all soon!

No comments: