1 hour ago
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Officially a College Graduate!
As of Saturday afternoon I am officially a college graduate! Yeah! Although graduation was really boring and you had to sit by some random people you dont even know-it was something I really enjoyed. Something about feeling accomplishment puts you in a great mood! After graduation we headed to Krystals grad party for a while before going to Laura & Daniels wedding that evening. Pictures to come from the wedding, but here are some from the rest of the day!




More pictures from the day, but I'm off to get my hair trial done for the wedding! Yeah for more fun things, and Jake just surprised me with an hour long massage from Christinas! I think I might be a little spoiled now that he has a real job :) Yeah for real paychecks- I think I've already mentioned that before in a post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment