This week seems like its taking forever, not to mention the crazy weather! Jake and I are waiting patiently for our day to arrive...10 days, but who's counting?! He surprised me with a massage about a week and a half ago and I'm finally finding time to go get it tomorrow afternoon. I'm really excited because I've never had one before. I'm hoping it is a relaxing as I have always pictured one to be-this way I'll feel like we got our moneys worth out of it.
I had my final gown fitting last night-things are ready to go and she (her name is Delta) will be ready to steam early next week so she can wait for me at the church until Saturday. Final plans are in arrangement for the rehearsal dinner-thanks to Ellen, a genious! Sams Club comes in handy for things like that.
Like I said before, pretty boring here-just waiting in excitement for friends to come visit us (Rach & Brad) and family and the fun weekends to come!
1 hour ago









2 comments:
It's soo close!! YAY! We can't wait!
That's right the texans are coming home!!! Woooo! So excited for the wedding!
Post a Comment