Saturday, October 29, 2011

Nora's First Wedding

It was a success! She talked the whole time and thought that was really funny.  Everyone around us was looking at her and baby Hunter 1) because they are cute babies & 2) because they are both verbal!  We tried to give her a paci to keep her quiet, but she just threw it a few pews up-apparently she didn't like that idea. 

The reception was cold & rainy, but very nice & pretty in the tent and new barn my aunt and uncle just built.  Congrats Jonny & Brittany-jealous of them because they went to the Dominican Republic for their honeymoon because that's where Jake & I went on ours.  It was just as beautiful looking at their pictures as I remember.  Jake and I both decided we have to go back around our 5 year anniversary...only 1.5 years from now!

I feel like I got caught by the paparazzi here!

Nora, Me, Anthony, Hunter

Nana with the grand kids

Jake & Nora at the reception

No comments: