Finally! We can ride our bikes again-Woo Hoo! I've been dying to ride my bike since our gym membership expired in March & physical activity has been limited due to our precious little baby. Because Nora is steady holding her head up and can sit up by herself she can now ride in a bike trailer. We bought the bike trailer at a consignment sale a week ago & it so far is the best thing EVER..
We felt bad for Jersey since bike riding has taken the place of going on walks so we let her ride too. I'm not sure if she like it too much, but she didn't freak out so I'll take that as a positive thing. Last night was our first bike ride & Nora fell asleep. Cutest thing ever in a bike trailer...this girl right here.
| Jake and his new ride...such a Dad and so proud! |
| Nora & Jersey enjoying the ride |









1 comment:
I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that last picture! Too cute! Miss that girl like crazy, you guys too. Hope to see you this weekend!!
Post a Comment